Light need: Partial shade, no direct sunlight.
The origin of the Zamioculcas is Madagascar and Zanzibar in East Africa and belongs to the Araceae. The ideal temperature is ± 18 - 22 ºC. The plant can withstand drought and sun. Water regularly, but make sure that there is no excess water in the pot / dish.
- Partial shade, no direct sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 18-22 ºC.
- Do not leave excess water in the pot / dish.
- In the summer, fertilize once a month.
- In the winter, fertilize once every 2 months.
- Keep a little drier in the winter.
- Suitable for all living spaces.
- Very good shelf life.
for more information about the origin and care of the Zamiculcas.