You will receive your order via PostNL. They go with the utmost care with our vulnerable products, so that these products are delivered to you in top quality.
* For shipments abroad we are forced to pass on the more expensive shipping costs .
Orders placed on working days before 10:00 in the morning are delivered the following day in the Netherlands and Belgium.
For deliveries to Luxembourg you must count on 2 to 3 days.
All other European countries must count on delivery times of 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery and collection options:
- PakjeGemak; (Pick up at pick-up location) - You choose one of the 2600 pick-up locations (PostNL is with 2,600 post offices on every corner of the street and delivers to all addresses within 24 hours throughout the Netherlands, including Saturdays) or one of the 400 pick-up points from Gamma or Karwei.
- PakjeGemak Express (Extra early collection at pick-up location) - pick-up from 08.30 at almost 400 pick-up locations
- Morning delivery BtB before 10 a.m., before noon or before 5 p.m.
- Checkout (day and time selection).
- Evening delivery - Monday to Friday between 18.00 and 21.30
Consumers have the right to return products free of charge within seven days of receipt and without giving reasons. But perishable products, such as plants, are exempt from this right. That is why our general conditions state: 'Our fresh products can not be returned because they quickly spoil or age.'
Is there something wrong with your product, or do you have a complaint about the delivery? Please contact our customer service. firstname.lastname@example.org We will then check whether returns and refunds are possible.
Have you ordered a non-perishable product, for example an ornamental pot without a plant? Then you have the right to return this free of charge within 7 days after receipt and without giving any reason. For this you must use a sturdy cardboard shipping box and (if reasonably possible) the original packaging. We therefore advise you to carefully open our shipping box and the original packaging so that you can use it if necessary to return the order.